Effective immediately we are postponing public nest excavations due to the approaching storm. Excavations will either be delayed until the storm passes or will done during breaks in the weather if possible to do safely (this includes Nest 32 which was originally scheduled for today at 5:30 pm). Hopefully Irma will pass quickly and we can resume public excavations sometime next week. Stay safe everyone and keep our friends in south Florida in your thoughts.